Eligible for return
We all have those times when we order something and when it arrives we change our mind. It’s not a problem, we totally understand and offer refunds to anyone who needs one. To qualify for a refund you just need to make sure that:
- The package is unopened
- You send it back to us within 28 days of the original purchase date.
If this is the case, then follow the instructions below to return your order:
- Login to your account and cancel your order. Make sure you include the reason for your return in the space provided.
- Pack your unwanted seeds into a padded envelope so they don’t get damaged.
- Print off the return form, fill it out and include it in the envelope with your unwanted seeds.
- Make sure it is sealed VERY well so that the seeds are not lost on route.
- Put your address on the outside of the envelope so that Royal Mail can return it to you if it cannot be delivered to us for any particular reason (it is rare that this will happen).
- Ship the return package with postage paid. Make sure you use recorded delivery to so that you have a proof of postage. Return postage costs are entirely the responsibility of the customer. (We do not pay for any return postage costs and cannot take responsibility for lost packages.)
- Finally please post your package to: (insert address)
As long as all of these conditions are met we will refund or exchange your seeds as soon as we receive your return.